I taught elementary art for five years, and taught over 1000 kids in that time. As a teacher you hear some great takes on life from kids. I found a list of my favorite kid sayings from when I taught.
"Look at my picture Mrs H! ....and this is Jesus' horse because it can fly!" - kindergarten girl
"Mrs. H, I am going to Alabama over spring break. Yeah, I am going to be homesick...no, wait carsick." - 1st grade girl
"My grandma likes to sew, but she died so she doesn't get to do it anymore." - 1st grade girl
"Does Chuc Norris know anything about airplanes?" - 2nd grade boy
"...butt doctors make a ton" - 4th grade girl
"My grandma says I am a Christian, but my dad says I am a Republican. I guess I am just half and half." - 4th grade boy
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute! When i was a nanny, Alexander used to call barefoot, wearing toes. Getting ready for the beach he would comment, i just want to wear toes today Rhi Rannin. I love that age!
Post a Comment