Monday, August 25, 2008
I'd like to apologize
I'd like to apologize to all those that may have seen my child's bum in yesterday's HS Jr. Primary. I was competely shocked & horrified as my sweet son ran back to the back of the room where I was sitting to yell out, "My pee-pee is falling out, my pee-pee is falling out!" all the while dropping his shorts and underwear down to his ankles to "fix" the situation. Oh my son, what are we ever going to do with you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my word! I can't believe i missed this! I am sure that Adam made everyone smile (if not laugh whole heartedly) :)
Well, I wish I could tell you that maybe no one noticed....but it sounds like he was pretty vocal about it!
I wish I was there, it would have been my story for the week! Kids are the funniest beings on the planet!
I wish I could say my children hae never done anything like that, but they have. . . Shayleigh has come outside, naked, because she changed out of her swimming suit and didn't know which clothes to put back on . . . the neighbors got an eyeful.. . . I'm sure anyone with kids understands (and since it was at church, I'm guessing a lot do).
Post a Comment