Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tour of our House


I've been cleaning, and as I've been cleaning I've been snapping pictures around our house. More just for proof that I actually did something that day. Now five seconds after I get everything in order, little hands undo all that I've done. Don't be fooled, we don't live like this every day. At the end of most days I feel like Lisa Simpson, who responds with disappointment, "oh, my effort." to find that's it all been undone for me.

Our living room

The Kitchen -- oh, look someone left a ball and a napkin under the table!
The kitchen
Our bedroom
Hadley's Room

Hadley's Room

...Adam wants his room on the blog but, I've told him he'll have to clean it first. You may never see it. :)

2 comments:

Little Lovables said...

Hadley's room looks absolutely adorable!!!!!!

Cher said...

You have SUCH a cute house! I love it! Every room is decorated soo nicely, seriously! found you from Ucreate's blogroll, thought I'd stop by and say hi!