Sunday, October 3, 2010

October 2010

In the first weekend of October:

- Watched an 80 year old man use his teeth to remove a garter from my grandmother's leg. Welcome to family John, you sure make mamaw happy! I think we all are in for some laughs ahead.

- Is a little jealous of my cousin's fashion sense and secretly wanted to run off with these.


- Broke out the Halloween pillowcases, we are ready for fall!

- Got a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Jared.

- Got to have a fun GNO craft night featuring our Halloween letters.

- Switched Hadley to the toddler bed attachment to her crib. We are all getting used to her being able to get in and out of bed by herself.

- Stayed up way too late (9:15 pm) telling this wild man stories in bed.

- Chef Jared strikes again with Conference day pancakes!

It's been a busy & entertaining weekend.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I confess, I would have run off with the shoes ;)
Thanks for a fun GNO :)