Tartar Sauce
1 cup miracle whip (or your favorite mayo)1/4 cup sweet relish
1 tsp dill
1 tsp lemon juice
I usually don't measure the ingredients all out, instead I just plop them in a bowl until it looks about right. I add more if it needs. Just to give you a starting point I've added some measurements.
This is best if you can make it earlier in the day as the flavors will mix together better. (Store in fridge in a covered container.) I almost always forget and end up mixing it up while I'm preparing dinner.
One time I added some very finely diced onion to the mix for added flavor. It was tasty, but I only do that if I already have onion ready because usually this is an easier dinner night for me.
This tastes so much better than the store bought stuff that I never buy it anymore. Plus, it's really easy!

No comments:
Post a Comment