I got the rare opportunity to sub for Adam's class today. I relish any opportunity where I can get paid to be responsible for my own child.
Today, was Dallas Cowboy dress up day at his school.
Adam has this great team jersey, he's been excited to wear. Since the weather was cold I got him a white long sleeved shirt out to wear underneath it.
At school, while all the children were in the gym waiting for the assembly to start, I noticed Adam's clothing choice looked a little off.
I couldn't even see his jersey, because he had tucked it into his pants, and put the white shirt on top of it.
Clearly, he has his father's fashion sense.
I asked him to change, to which he refused because, "he had it on the right way!"
I left with a "I'm not going to argue with you about this -- go switch it around in the bathroom."
By the time I got back to his class from my supervisorly rotations, I noticed he was gone.
On my next lap, he had returned. I overheard him bragging about how awesome it was to a classmate, "Check out my jersey -- you can really see it now!"
...just so you know according to Adam, I'm still not right about the whole thing.
Serenity now!
Friday, December 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment