I get very little sleep during my last trimester pregnant. I was hoping this time would be different but, lack of sleep is exactly the same as when I was pregnant with Adam. Most nights I average 1 1/2 to 4 hours of sleep...none of it constant. I've tried Tylenol PM but, really it just takes the edge off. I wake up only 4 times instead of 8 or 9 without it. The cruelest thing is that even though I'm exhausted, I will get pregnacy insomnia where I wake up for 2-3 hours at night and cannot fall back asleep. I would love a night of constant sleep. I look forward to Hadley coming so I can actually get more sleep, at least Jared can share in some of the sleepless nights.
I wonder if I made lunch at 9 am, if I could convince the kids it was nap time right after?
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yes, i am so agreeing with you!!!! i cant sleep in the end...WHY?!? but i only have eight more days.....then he comes!!!
Oh yeah, I forgot how crappy pregnancy is...
I am so sorry! I remember too well those last weeks (another reason Ike will be an only child) and not getting sleep. Tylenol makes something called Simply Sleep, stronger than Tylenol PM, but still doable while pregnant. It helped, i still woke up occasionally, but nearly as much as before. Good Luck!
Maybe you could slip some NyQuil into their juice and yours!!! Hang in there, nothing fun about this part :(!
Post a Comment