Saturday, December 26, 2009

That just about sums it up

I heard a real gem while at Walmart this morning. I know that you must think I am crazy going to the super center the day after Christmas. I ventured out because we absolutely had to restock on the necessities in our house, Dr. Pepper and toilet paper.

While I was there I noticed a frazzled mom who had enough of her 7 year old daughter's grumbling about wanting more toys, the day after Christmas, while on their grocery trip in the store. Finally, she loudly proclaims, "If you're not happy with what you got for Christmas, I can take all your crap back." (Except she didn't say crap) I know I should have been more disappointed at her cursing at her 1st grader, but I couldn't help but secretly applaud her. I assure you, it was awesome.

2 comments:

Party of Two said...

Bah, ungrateful snotty kids drive me bananas!! I think i may have started clapping, lol

Anne said...

LOL- yes, I feel for the woman!! Kuddos to her (despite the language)