Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Check -up

Yesterday, I had my checkup.

I think my oncologist was playing the gynecological version of minute to win it. He was done before I even have time to formulate a joke about him upgrading to fleece sheets with our colder weather.

(Dr. M has the greatest set up for exams. No tissue quality paper privacy wrap there. He has great big comfy, cotton sheets. You can wrap that thing around you and know with a surety that no one is going to see your butt crack, or that you are going to accidentally rip the entire thing down the front in the process.)

Luckily, there are no signs of cancer. I'm back to 6 months appointments, which is a relief.

Phew!

3 comments:

Richard and Katie said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations :)

Tassia said...

You are so funny, Gwen! Glad to hear you are doing well.

Tina said...

Yay!! We need to celebrate or something. How about going to some garage sales on Saturday? Ha, ha!! I'm so happy that things are continuing to be so great!!!!