It's not at all fancy. (Gasp, I know! The ghetto ways we did things before the days of pinterest.) I kind of like it though. It's simple, it's fast, and makes me a bit nostalgic.
About a year and a half ago we almost sold our home. We had a buyer, we had packed up, and were preparing to head out. Right before closing the buyers couldn't obtain financing. We ended up staying here, and it turned out to be a huge blessing! I'm so glad I waited to paint over this before we left. I would have been so sad to lose something that we started when Adam was first able to stand. I know it's just sharpie on the wall, but every time I make a new mark, I'm reminded off all the previous times from when the kids were smaller, and it makes me smile.

1 comment:
That is so sweet Gwen!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment