Thursday, May 24, 2012

Can cause diarrhea...

We've had the 2nd round of strep here. Yep, three weeks ago 3 out of the 4 of us got strep. Saturday a new strand of strep, this time with vomiting, entered our house and is making it's rounds with our children.

Please don't pick me next.

After being fever free & on antibiotics for the required amount of time, Hadley and I headed to Hobby Lobby to get some paint supplies for Adam's class. We made it all the way to the paint aisle before Hadley pleads, "I have to go potty." I sensed her urgency and we RAN to the potty. Unfortunately, not before she had made an uncontrollable mess in her panties & leggings. Believe me, the panties were not able to be saved and were tossed. The leggings I was able to rescue, but there was absolutely no way she could wear them out of the store.

Then it hit me. There is mess everywhere.

I have no wipes. I have no extra clothes for her...and it's a long bare buns walk to the front of the store where I have a rogue diaper in the back of the car. 

I cleaned her up the best I could.

Thankfully, she was wearing a long shirt that just skimmed her sweet, stinky cheeks. I told her, let's just walk out slowly, and we should be good with no one knowing my girl is completely commando.

We were almost to the front of the store, when we passed a male customer.

She smiled to him and proudly exclaims, "I am not wearing ANY panties!"

Ah, to be three. So much for discretion.

When I got in the car, I glanced over and noticed the informational form we were given with her antibiotics. In all capital letters it read, "ALL ANTIBIOTICS CAN CAUSE DIARRHEA."

Well, I guess I was warned.

No comments: