Adam & I went to Georgia to visit my mom & sister last week. We got to spend an entire week this time. Jared just started an internship last week so he didn't think it would be a good idea off when he just started working. (Currently Jared is working M, W, F for his internship and T, Th, Sat. for the Credit Union -- which makes for a long week!) Adam got to spend time with his GA cousins Alyssa (8), Logan (7), and Savannah (4.) They had a blast playing with each other in the evenings.
Here is my little sis' Vanessa. You can't tell it in the pictures but, she's about 5 inches taller than me. How is it fair that she got to be naturally this tan and tall? Wow, I look completely pastey next to her! Oh well, I taught all her kids to say "You know you like it" as payback for what she did to me when she was 12. (It involves wiping gross things on your older sister while screaching "You know you like it!")

1 comment:
I'm glad you got to see your family. Sisters are the best! I'm so glad I live so close to mine.
Post a Comment