Monday, June 30, 2008

The Mother Load

I have been off for a few weeks, and I finally got around to organize the piles of coupons that have been sitting in an evergrowing stack on my desk. It's a good thing to because today I got a ton of stuff really cheap!

Everything in this picture cost less than .83 each!
Cattleman's BBQ at .25 each, Glade AirSprays .50, Loreal Kids Shampoo .79, Betty Crocker Brownies .83, Dawn Dish soap .49, Colgate Toothpaste .51, Wipes .59 & .79, Pringles .69, and whole wheat & veggie Pasta .29-.39 each



...and here's my free stuff for the day:

2 Aquafresh Toothpaste, 4 Lawry's Marinades, 1 Weber marinade pack, and 2 O-cello sponges



It's so worth the time and effort to cut those coupons!

2 comments:

Cynthia Lyn said...

WOw! I've been thinking about doing the coupon thing. . . I think I'm going to try it on pinching your pennies. . . You get a subscription to the local paper and cut them out and organize them into like baseball card holders in a binder. . . Eplain again how your program works? I'm still deceiding a little. . .

I like your music! It reminds me of when I was in a fiddler group as a teenager! THat was one song we played a lot.

The Reimers Family said...

I am way impressed!