Friday, January 30, 2009

Found the Pattern


I have looked and looked for this pattern in the past with no luck. I had no idea what company made it or the pattern #. My mom told me it was either a Simplicity, McCalls, Butterick, or Vogue. Which was not a lot of help when I began my search. I suppose my memory would be rusty if I had to recall information from 28 years ago. Today the craft gods were smiling on me. I typed in cat overalls pattern and went right to a lady on EBAY that was selling this pattern from 1981 in size 3 -- which is just about the size I was in the picture below. I'm grateful to my sweet husband for ordering this for me since I am a resource EBAY-er. I know he doesn't understand how I can easily work a blog but, can't figure out for the life of me how to set up a paypal account. I'm excited I'll get to make this for Hadley! On a side note, what's up with the bunny outfit (a.k.a "the revealing rabbit") -- would anyone let their daughter wear this without an undershirt?

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Yeah, I can manage to blog, but that's pretty much it computer wise. Isn't Ebay wonderful!

Maegan said...

I can't stop laughing at the bunny jumper. Those parents are sooo asking for their daughter to work at a certain "mansion" later on in life!