Thursday, January 15, 2009
The need for confirmation
Now that I've completely painted the nursery in "pink air" -- I've been more and more concerned that maybe the ultrasound tech was wrong about this being a girl. Truly, I feel like this is a girl but, it's hard to not second guess. My ultrasound tech didn't even print off pictures of the girly area, so I can't even re-check things at home. I just keep thinking, what if that white line I saw on the screen was just butt crack? All of that being said, I've scheduled another sonogram for Monday afternoon just to verify everything. I'll be 23 weeks then, and it should be more obvious what we are dealing with. If it comes back boy, I'll be looking for painters. I can't bear to be the one to paint over the pink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hopefully the room won't have to be repainted. I like the idea of painting, but everytime I start, I wish I hadn't, so when I was painting Lukes room, I went boring non gender specific...I know, not much fun. But it works out great since the kids will be sharing a room.
I would help you paint the room, but i really really hope that it is not even needed, lol.
It's a girl! Pink is here to stay g-friend!
Post a Comment