We had a Valentine's Day Party a little eary at our house this year. I wanted to do it on the day that all my childcare kids were here. The kids got to decorate gift bags with die cut hearts (thanks to a good friend who used her cri-cut for me!) and decorate one Valentine's card for their dads and one for their moms. Since most of the kids I have are ages 2-4, I had to make this really simple. I pre-cut all the shapes for them so they just had to stick them on the page. I used Microsoft Publisher to create some basic shapes, and then just printed those shapes on to the back of scrapbook paper. It made it really easy to print & cut them out for the kids. The best thing is I was able to save the "drawing" on my computer so we can make them another time. I can also share email them if it something you'd want to do with your kids.
The Robot Card
The Flower Pot Card

No comments:
Post a Comment