Friday, May 15, 2009

1 week

Yesterday was Hadley's one week birthday. It seems like a million years ago that we were at the hospital. She's doing well but, has this pesky habit of being fussy in the middle of the night. During the daytime she's an angel. She's getting easier to quiet down and we are looking forward to the day we can all sleep through the night again. I know it's tough on Jared to not get sleep through the night but, I keep reminding him by the time I get to sleep through the night again, it will have be almost a year since I have done that (I don't sleep well during pregnancy -- even at the beginning.) That will be a happy day. Here's some pictures of Hadley at one week.

Things we've learned about Hadley at 1 week:
-She's already on a 4 hour feeding schedule (hallelujah)
-She prefers being held on her left side
-She smiles right before she passes gas or makes poopy diapers (stinker!)
-She's a snugglebug
-She's a lot of work and sleepless nights at this age but, we can't imagine her not being part of our family.

3 comments:

Maria said...

She's so sweet and big brother Adam looks so happy with her. Happy one week!

Maegan said...

It's amazing how fast time goes by with these little ones. It's crazy that one week turns into one year at the blink of an eye. She is just precious!

The Reimers Family said...

She is so beautiful! It looks like she gets along great with big brother!