All about good food, fun crafts, great savings, and the occasional bit of beautiful irony.
She is so cute! It looks like she has red hair! I love that dress--I think I saw that dress at BRU today, but the biggest one was in 9 mos, otherwise I would have snapped one up for Scarlett. Btw, that is hilarious about Adam and his wet wipes!!!!
It was so fun to see little Hadley the other day. What a cutie in her pink and brown dress!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
She is so cute! It looks like she has red hair! I love that dress--I think I saw that dress at BRU today, but the biggest one was in 9 mos, otherwise I would have snapped one up for Scarlett. Btw, that is hilarious about Adam and his wet wipes!!!!
It was so fun to see little Hadley the other day. What a cutie in her pink and brown dress!
Post a Comment