Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The New American Doll

This morning I am getting ready to sub. I'm lamenting my cause of absolutely no pants that fit post Hadley.

I had a pair of semi-maternity pants that I thought looked pretty good. However, the two times I wore them I got asked, "Are you pregnant!" After the 2nd time, they went on the burn pile.

I've been wearing dresses. This morning however I found that even the small pile of dresses are laying in the dirty clothes basket. Someone failed to do laundry. I think it was Adam. I was able to find one dress, only one, that I could throw a sweater over and not freeze at recess today.

As I was sitting here checking my email, I happened to hear on tv about the new American Girl Doll. Her name is also Gwen. She also only comes with one dress...because she's homeless. I hope my life doesn't keep parallelling American Girl dolls.

However, I am taking appointments if anyone wants to spend $100 to play with me.


2 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

Gwen, I love reading your posts because you have such wit!

Tassia said...

I second Colleen's comment! LOL!