Here's Hadley's Trick or Treat bag. I got the idea from the Livin' Life Patino Style blog. I don't know her, but I stalk her blog! I am totally impressed by her fun projects!
This was really easy to make. You can get the bags from any craft store. Use double sided fusible webbing on the back of the fabrics, and sew around the letter and the circle. I traced a dinner plate to get the circle. I have some cutesy ribbon for the handles, but Hadley keeps untying them. I'll just wait until the big day to put them back on.

1 comment:
Oh Gwen!! You never cease to amaze me with all your talents!! I'm thinking you need to host another craft night at your house for Halloween and teach us how to sew these bags and do the "BOO" letters. (Well, if you are up for it that is. Or you can just do a private lesson for me. :)
Post a Comment