Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Making Fake-Up

Hadley loves my make-up. She is ruining it, as I find her sneaking if it is anywhere in her reach.

I found this great tutorial for pretend make up on the Playing House blog.


I got some cheap make up at the dollar store,
cleaned out the cases, and put glitter foam in the holes.

Since I'm inpatient, I used hot glue because
I knew I wouldn't have to wait for it to dry.


Hobby Lobby has a 5 pack of glitter foam that I loved!

You can make a lot of make up with this pack!
In fact, I have a ton left...anyone need some?!?

2 comments:

Tina said...

I would LOVE some! I was just thinking this would be so fun for Ellie... someday of course! Cloey loves to play with it as well. Let me know.

jeannie said...

That is such a great idea! I'll have to tuck it away for the future!