Sunday, July 5, 2009

Benbrook Women's Triathlon

I've decided I'm going to do the Benbrook Women's Tri on Oct. 4th. It's a manageable sprint distance of 300 yard pool swim, 13.8 mile bike, and 3.1 mile run. Anyone want to join me?

5 comments:

The Sedrick Menagerie said...

I will do it with you. I think I am ready to go. I can do all the requirements now, except for the bike ride. I have only gone 6 miles, but biking is not really the hard part. I will get online and register. I am also doing a Cooper sprint tri July 25th. It is a 5k run 12 mile bike and 350 meter swim, if you want you can join me.

Tassia said...

Hmm...that's quite tempting. I think I might be able to train for that in time. I just might take you up on that. We'll see.

Christie Benintendi said...

If you wanted to do a relay, I would be down for that. I just can't swim and don't have a bike! Hey, Dan just did this sprint a few months ago and he said that the bike is super hard!

Liz K. said...

I'd love to do it with you, but George is going to do a sprint tri in Sept and Oct. and two of us training at the same time doesn't work very well.

Party of Two said...

Sounds good to me!! What are the details? Email me :o)