Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Greek Salad

This is one of my favorite, quick recipes that my friend Diane M. shared a few years back. It's so good! We ended up eating it with some garlic bread that I forgot to cook up earlier last week. I wish I wouldn't have polished the rest of it off when I came home last night, it would have made a great lunch.
One day I'll be able to take beautiful pictures of food, but for right now you'll have to settle for quick shots that aren't always cropped or visually appealing.



-Good quality cherry or grape tomatoes cut in halves (splurge, it makes a difference)
- 1 cucumber cut into bite sized pieces
- crumbled feta cheese -about half a pkg.
- Greek Dressing or my new favorite: Mediterranean Sundried Tomato & Feta Cheese Dressing
- Sliced Black Olives, drained - optional

Put everything into a container with a lid. Put on lid and shake until ingredients are mixed together. (I never measure the dressing. I put on some, shake, and check. If it needs more to coat everything I add more.) Serve immediately, or refrigerate.

2 comments:

Summer said...

thanks for all the recipes! i now have my menu for the next week:) this looks amazing!! can't wait to try it!

msbee said...

This sounds soooo good right about now.