All about good food, fun crafts, great savings, and the occasional bit of beautiful irony.
I get that too from John! I can't wait to hear him say "Mommy!!"
Nope I don't think so. Emily was saying "mama" there for a little bit, but now she refuses to say it. Richard on the other hand had his name graduated from "dada" to "daddy". Sooo not fair. :)
Gwen if it helps any you said dada first also. I just like to think that is an easier to say......
Gwen if it helps any you said dada first also. I just like to think that is easier to say......
We *finally* got Luke to say mama.... It was just easier than mommy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I get that too from John! I can't wait to hear him say "Mommy!!"
Nope I don't think so. Emily was saying "mama" there for a little bit, but now she refuses to say it. Richard on the other hand had his name graduated from "dada" to "daddy". Sooo not fair. :)
Gwen if it helps any you said dada first also. I just like to think that is an easier to say......
Gwen if it helps any you said dada first also. I just like to think that is easier to say......
We *finally* got Luke to say mama.... It was just easier than mommy.
Post a Comment