I ordered the pattern & fabric from Oh So Sassy on etsy.
She is really affordable, and she already has perfectly coordinated fabrics cut out for you. There was very minor cutting. The directions were easy to follow if you are paying attention. I made a mistake and grabbed the wrong piece for the bottom, and then had a skinnier strap around the waist. It worked out since Hadley is small anyway. The pattern is fairly forgiving, so if you have sewing experience it will be easy to follow.
From start to finish took 3 hours. I did make a few mistakes & I could never get the size perfect for Hadley's petite frame. That had more to do with a wiggly 14 month old, than the pattern. I've decided not take out the straps again, but to just let her grow into it. (Mainly because I don't think she'll let me try it on her a 4th time.)

1 comment:
Holy cuteness. If I ever have another girl you will be my bow maker/dress designer/room decorator/everything else!! You are so talented Gwen!
She looks adorable.
Post a Comment