On this same trip, I desperately needed some new no-show athletic socks for all that training I am doing while 4 mos. pregnant. Every pair I wear falls under my heals and before I know it I am walking them off my feet. I am extremely grateful that Target has their selection of socks so near to the women's underwear section. (Hmm...bread & milk opposite side of the store, socks & underwear are the supermarket NAFTA.) The entire time I was comparing the different sock options, I had my son picking up some very fetching thongs on tiny hangers saying, "Mom, I wish you had underwear like this!" You and daddy both, son. (Of course anyone who has met me, knows I am the ideal body type for thongs.) "Can we go look at toys?" said the panty inspector. Me thinking, "If it will get your two handed grasp off the cups of that size DD black lace bra."

3 comments:
That is os funny, you make me laugh! I'm so glad I have more time to prepare for Carson's wandering eyes!
oh.my.word you are hilarious
That is so funny!
Post a Comment