Friday, December 26, 2008

What a bummer...


Somehow I find a knack for finding the perfect baby bedding that comes without blankets. I found a set I liked that was really cute but, required making a blanket. I'm not into projects these days so I checked out a few baby stores today. Most of the stores I went to carried adorable bedding but, way out of my price range. I'm way into cute but, I realize once the baby is here there will be countless diaper leaks and mystery stains all over said bedding. That being said, I am not into shelling out tons for baby bedding. (I know, I know -- I am cheap) I was at Babies R' Us today and found the cutest bedding that was on sale. Even more bonus, when I checked out there was an additional discount. I was thrilled with my set until I returned home to learn that it doesn't include a blanket (even though there is one in the picture.) Now, I am back to square one. I've called every store in the area, and some out of the area, and I have fallen in love with the Wendy Bellissimo Black & White Medallion bedding that was discontinued a few months back. I'm told, "I'm lucky to have the parts of the set I do have." I've already checked EBAY but, currently people are into price gouging and I refuse to pay $65 for a velour blanket. So has anyone seen a blanket for this set, or anything that would coordinate? I guess for the time being I'll keep looking but, it looks like I might be taking this back to the store in a week or so.

No comments: