Hadley turned 3 months on Aug. 7. Here's the newest picture of her. As usual, Adam has no interest in picture taking these days. I'm not up on her exact height & weight but, I know she's growing. She's still on the small side weight wise but, has gotten long. This week she's discovered she has feet and loves to grab for them. She's pretty much replaced her pacifier with sucking her thumb. Hadley has started to get into looking at toys, and loves her bouncy seat that has the toys she can grab and kick at. It seems like once she hit 3 mos. she started becoming more aware of her environment. I can't believe she's already 3 mos.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a little cutie!!
She does look sooooo long! She is absolutely beautiful!
That is such a cute picture!!
Post a Comment