Monday, August 24, 2009

Halloween Costumes

Adam puts in his request for his birthday parties themes and Halloween costumes early in the year. Now that we are getting closer to the fall, I am ready to start thinking about both those events, which happen to be one day apart.

One quick search on the internet shows why I will have to have the extra time to make or modify our costumes again this year. The only modest costume I was able to find is completely innappropriate for our church trunk or treat.


...although maybe the kids could be the safety outlet covers.

I'm also mortified that this costume, "Robyn da Hood" is considered a plus size costume.
Geez, this model is such a fatty, go on a diet already.
Seriously, I'm getting grossed out just looking at you.

I've got my work cut out for me.

5 comments:

Brandy said...

I laugh at the couple's outlet costumes every year. Plus size, whatever!

jeannie said...

I can't stop laughing!!! Thinking about what to be for halloween makes what's left of my brain hurt! We just may have to skip it this year again... Darn that 6pm bed time... or maybe we'll havevto send Luke out for candy so we can eat it!

ColleenandKendra said...

Well, in all fairness, the top half of the girl in green is rather on the plus side, don't you think, Gwen????

The Reimers Family said...

Maybe it's a Plus size bra! Whatever, good luck. I struggle with this crap every year!

Tassia said...

I have a GREAT idea for our family, but I HIGHLY doubt I'll be able to get Lance into tights...LOL