Monday, August 3, 2009

Look alike?

While I was at the store last week, a stranger told me that "my kids looked so much a like." While I see a few minor similarities, I don't see a strong resemblance between Adam & Hadley. Adam has always been all boy, big, red head, dimples, and brown eyes. Hadley on the other hand is petite, brown hair, with blue eyes. I see red undertones in her hair, and she has dimples when she smiles but, overall I think they look completely different. I decided to dig out some baby pictures of both of them, and I think their baby pictures look very similar. So maybe they'll turn out looking like they belong to the same family as Hadley gets older.



Adam



Hadley

2 comments:

Tassia said...

Oh my goodness! They definitely are going to look related. Both ADORABLE! :)

Little Lovables said...

oh yes, they definately look tons alike!! I think it's harder to see it when they are your own kids and you see them everyday.