
Gwen went into the operating room at 7:49 a.m. and at 10:00 a.m. Dr. Messing came into the Surgery Waiting Room at Baylor Grapevine to tell us that he was done with the operation and that Gwen was in the recovery room. He told us they removed everything they needed to and that he needed to the final pathology report to determine Gwen's next course of treatment. He seemed relatively positive. Gwen was a trooper this morning. She did not enjoy the poking and proding and wearing the ugly hospital gown, but she went in bravely. She is still i recovery at the moment. She will probably get to her room at about 11:30 a.m. I have her cell phone if you want to call and get an update. Thank you for your prayers.

10 comments:
Thank you so much for the update Jared. I pray for a fast recovery for Gwen and peace for you all!
Give her a hug for me once she wakes up enough to know what's going on.
Love you all!
Christy Stewart
Thank you so much for the update Jared. Please let me know when I can bring yall a meal! Love and prayers! Maegan
Gwen...I just found out. I am praying for you. So glad surgery went well. I saw on your blog that you're off of DP, so if you think of another craving you want, let me know and I'll bring it to ya! :) Whataburger??
Do you have texting on your phone? I texted you back last week that I was in the mountains and coverage was spotty and I couldn't answer. I'll get in touch with you soon. Hugs, love and prayers headed your way!
Gwen, I just found out about your cancer and I'm so very sorry for this news! Please know that I'm thinking of you and prayig for a full recovery!!
Thanks for the update Jared!
im praying for u. and im so glad it went well. the lord hears our cries and he knows our hearts. wish i was closer to help out. but do kknow i am thinking about u and praying for this to end soon.
Yay!! I've been worried and thinking about you Gwen ALL morning! I came to the computer as soon as I got my kids down to hopefully have an update!
I'm so happy that everything went as planned. Way to endure all the probing and especially the hospital gown!!!
Hopefully I'll be able to see you tomorrow morning. Get lots of rest!!
Thanks for posting Jared! I thought of her often today and wondered how she was doing. Here's hoping for a quick recovery!
FYI: Cloey prayed for you tonight Gwen and she said, "I pray that Gwen will get very much better soon."
Cute, cute!!
Hope you are doing GREAT!!
Thanks for the update Jared. I know you don't know me, but Gwen does. We are praying for your family. We love you Gwen.
Post a Comment