Friday, August 13, 2010

I love this man!


Image courtesy of Jenna Marie Studios

I love this man! He has been great at taking care of me this week. I've been laid up and he has been at my service. He had to work on Wednesday, but before work he stopped by and brought me blueberry muffins and a bouquet of flowers. He came and spent the evenings with me and got me everything I needed and tried to make me as comfortable as possible. Even when that involved, move my pillow, scratch my back, walk with me down the hall, listen to me complain, get me medicine, and then do it all over again. I love you Jared, I'd be a total mess without you!

7 comments:

Tina said...

So cute Gwen!
Thanks Jared for taking such great care of her! You are amazing!!
Love that photo too!

ColleenandKendra said...

That's what "for time and eternity" means, and lucky you, Jared knows it. BTW, I just love that picture of you two. The love between you just flies right out of it.

Christy Stewart said...

So sweet!I am so glad he is good to you and makes you happy, you deserve it!

The Scrappy Cottage said...

And I love how wonderful he is to you, Thanks Jared for taking care of my girl.....

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jared! Love you Gwen!

msbee said...

He's a keeper! Love the photo of you two!

Maria said...

You two are such a wonderful, sweet, cute couple...what a wonderful husband Jared is! You're awesome Jared!