I decided to tell George, my male nurse that I was here for a boob job.
He replied, as professionally as possible, "Let's pump those puppies up."
Then he followed that his wife had a hysterectomy at 30, and she loves it. Apparently she calls this surgery "getting your period taken out."

6 comments:
LOL...you're so funny. When do you get to come home from the hospital?
You got a nurse who is as funny as you!
Glad to see you making jokes :)
It was so good to see you today! I'm glad Kristi and I were able to come and chat! You are a trooper and doing so good at looking at the positive and always cracking everyone up around you! Keep up the great attitude.
That's hilarious, you make me laugh!
I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well! And that's funny--yeah no more periods will be nice:-)
Post a Comment